Tuesday 7 February 2012

New Adjustable Anchor for TRX bodyweight exercise trainer pull up bar

I have just experienced the most amazing fusion of exercise equipment and training I've had to date.  I have been talking about the SoloStrength adjustable pull up bar home gym system now for awhile, but have just had the opportunity to try it combining some different exercise tools.

On the system today we used smart toner resistance bands by Twist Conditioning,  BOSU, some stability balls and weighted vests for combination exercise programs.   IN a word, it was AWESOME!

Whether our beginners were playing around on it or we were doing really advanced bodyweight training exercises, this combination of tools absolutely left nothing to want....pull ups, self spotted pull ups, wide grip pull ups, abdominal exercises for pull up bars, reverse crunches for abs, back rows, biceps exercise, triceps work, calf raises, combination compound exercises, and all the TRX exercises we could thing of!  What an awesome tool!



What I am most excited about is that this company is offering a door frame mounted version that only requires 5" of space!  That's the most potent and versatile home exercise system I've ever seen in my life, and the least amount of space required.  I put on a video below I found that shows a lot of the exercises but this company also has their home exercise workouts videos to look at and seem more current.

Let me know what you think!  I can't wait to get back on this system!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment